Send me an email so I have you on file.
So I’m thinking about starting a Skate Photography Workshop but need to make sure there is enough demand for it. Here’s what I’m thinking of covering:
- Review and Critique of your work.
- Basic camera knowledge for shooting skateboarding
- Basic post processing and organization of files
- Shooting and lighting tips
- Tips on how to become a professional skateboard photographer
- Talk from Jaime Owens, Editor at Skateboarder Magazine
- Field trip to photograph AM and Pro skateboarders
People that are interested must be able to make it down to Southern California (LA Area) for either one or two days (Your choice. Shooting with AMs and Pros will happen on day two). You must bring your own equipment and samples of your work.
If this interest you send me an email - asmith (at) asmith-photography.com
Actually I have and I was even thinking about it last night. I’m pretty sure I’m going to try to get something in the works soon. Wish I could teach to a large audience but it will mostly be for however either lives or can make it to southern California. Are you interested?
ps. Sorry for the slack on this blog. Now that I have a big boy job at Skateboarder and a weekly blog Tumblr has been getting the short end of the stick.